Terms & Conditions
1. AVAILABILITYThe offer of any room is subject to the room being available on receipt of deposit.
2. DEPOSITThe deposit required to secure a booking shall amount to the total of the average cost of one night of your stay. eg. if your stay is for seven nights and the total cost is £500, your deposit will be £71.42. This is non-refundable.
3. PAYMENTAccount balances must be paid by credit, debit, switch cards or cash.
Please note on arrival a pre authorization will be taken for the full amount of your stay plus an additional £50.00 per night to cover any additional spenditure during your stay. A pre authorization secures funds for full payment to be taken on departure. Should you not wish to provide a preauthorization full payment will be requested on arrival. All extras not paid on departure will be automatically charged to your credit card. No personal or company cheques are accepted. In certain circumstances payment may be required in full at time of making the booking. You will be made aware of this before you book and any payment is taken.
4.CAR PARKINGAt busiest times, our car parking is limited, however free on road parking is available directly in front of the hotel. A number of parking spaces can be reserved with Reception at a cost of £10 per day. Although every reasonable care is taken the Hotel cannot take any responsibility regarding guests' cars.
5. PETSPlease note, we do not allow pets in the hotel.
6. V.A.T.VAT is included in all prices.
7. TOWELSGuests are requested to bring their own towels for the beach. Towels are provided for in-room use. They are also provided in Fistral Spa for use in our leisure facilities.
8. MEALS AND REFRESHMENTSSample menus are available on request. Meal times are subject to occasional variation and during out busiest times there may be a wait for a table. Please note, pre-booked Menu du Jour meals cannot be exchanged for other meals; guests who have prebooked Menu du Jour meals will be eligible for 25% discount on the A La Carte menu prices though, should they wish to dine from the latter.
9. ALLOWANCESNo allowances can be made for rooms not being occupied for the full period of the booking or for meals or any other supplements not taken.
10. VALUABLESThe proprietor cannot be held responsible for cash or valuables unless they are deposited in the Hotel Reception and a receipt obtained.
11. FIRE SAFETYThe Hotel is up to date with its fire precautions and has been granted a fire certificate.
12. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURESBookings commence at 3:00pm on day of arrival and rooms need to be vacated by 11:00am on departure day. Guests are welcome to use the hotel facilities all day on both arrival and departure day. Priority check-in and late check-out may be arranged at an extra charge. This arrangement can only be made close to the date of the stay and subject to availability.
13. VARIATIONSThe Management reserves the right to vary the entertainment or amenities on offer if necessary.
14. DDAPlease advise us of any access needs that you have in order that we can provide the appropriate service.
15. CHILDRENPlease note children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Fistral Spa facilities. The indoor pool at The Esplanade Hotel is available for their enjoyment.
16. SPECIAL OFFERSSpecial offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and if conditions are not met the standard tariff will apply. Loyalty credit cannot be refunded on departure, used in conjunction with any other offer or be used against the original room booking. Selected dates may not be available for special offers
17. BEHAVIOURBehaviour of guests and their visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, and must not cause embarrassment to fellow guests. We reserve the right to recover any compensation payment as a result of your actions, or a member of your party or visiting friends. This includes damage to hotel buildings, fixtures and fittings.
18. GROUP BOOKINGSPlease inform us before arrival if you are travelling in a group of six of more. We reserve the right to refuse unauthorised groups. Large groups may be required to provide an additional deposit at check-in, returnable on departure if unaffected. Should there be any inappropriate behaviour by the group after check-in we reserve the right to discontinue the reservation without refund.
19. FISTRAL SPAPlease see separate terms and conditions for use of Fistral Spa.
20. SMOKINGPlease note The Fistral Beach Hotel is non-smoking throughout.
21. REFURBISHMENTThe hotel continually strives to improve levels of comfort and the quality of services in all areas. Should any refurbishment works be underway, we always try to minimize the impact of this during your stay.
22. PHOTOGRAPHSWe reserve the right to maintain copyright of any photographs taken within our property.
Terms of Cancellation:In the unfortunate instance that a booking needs to be cancelled, the following policy applies:
- If a booking is cancelled more than 28 days before arrival date, the deposit will be held for up to one year, during which time it can be transferred to any subsequent booking made with Newquay Hotels. A £20 cancellation fee will be charged to cover administrative costs. After the period of one year, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 28 days but more than 14 days before arrival date, the full deposit will be forfeited. A £20 cancellation fee will be charged to cover administrative costs.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival date 50% of the total cost of the booking will be charged. An additional £20 cancellation fee will also apply.
- If the total cost of the stay is taken as payment at time of making the booking the whole amount is non-refundable.
Cancellation Insurance: We strongly recommend that you seek holiday cancellation insurance from a reputable provider in order to cover any loss of deposit or incurred cancellation fees.